How It Works:
1. Register your child by visiting www.SSAprogram.com. If you refer a friend and they register, we’ll credit back you and your friend $15. All your friend needs to do is reply to their confirmation email with your name stating you referred them! Up to 3 referral credits per household.
2. Your child reports to the gym entrance after school on their scheduled day of camp listed above. After camp (4:15pm) your child is escorted to the front of the school for pickup. If your child is attending another afterschool program SSA Instructors will escort them to that on campus program.
3. After a 5-week camp ends, a new camp begins centered around a different subject/activity.
Need To Know:
1. SSA is an Approved Vendor of Northwest ISD
2. SSA programs take place on school property and never leave the school.
3. SSA Instructors all have approved FBI background checks, are well trained in the activity they are teaching, and love helping kids get results while having fun!